This weekend the team at Chef David Schwadron Catering and Event Design fed and catered to 878 guests in two days between five events. Erik and I worked Saturday from 2pm to 2am and then slept a bit then back to work 12pm to 1am. By Monday we were in zombie mood and couldn't walk! Thank God the money was decent! And with a wedding around the corner, every little bit helps!
So now the fun begins. I am still working on other clients events but also trying to hold ours together. Tonight Momma Esparza arrives and I will do a venue walk through with Nicole, our day of coordinator. Tomorrow I have a work meeting at 7pm. Friday, I think the office staff is taking Erik and I out to dinner. Saturday morning is my final dress fitting and he has school. Afterwards, we are moving around his house and getting rid of old things he no longer wants and making space for ME! Sunday, we are moving me in! On Monday, I will get my bridal party flowers, since they are all silk. After work, I am getting my car detailed. Tuesday night I am going to do my manicure and pedicure to get it out of the way. On Wednesday I get a hot stone massage! :) Afterwards, Erik and I will probably hang out with his family! On Thursday I have hair trials, we have the rehearsal and the welcome dinner and then Friday is D-Day. Whew! The week is already "scheduled" and packed full! Time is going to FLY! I still have to finish the favors, Shaina has to make the bows for the pews, I have a few other details to finalize, but all in all, it looks good to me and I am TOTALLY stoked to be Mrs. Esparza in NINE WHOLE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
So I guess I should get back to work but had to give a "short but sweet" update. See you all soon!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment